Calgary Lawn Care
Canada Yard Pro provides professional lawn care services throughout the year.
Canada Yard Pro services all geographic areas of Calgary & Invermere BC...
New Canadian cites coming soon.
Canada Yard Pro provides the following services in Calgary:
- Fall Clean up: This is often over looked as part of sustaining a healthy lawn. Leaves and autumn detritus left behind to rest on the yard over the winter will cause winter rotting. The clutter gets wet and settles on the lawn rotting away and killing the grass with it.
- Lawn Aeration: A Lawn Aeration machine is created to perforate the turf and remove tiny plugs of the lawn out, working loose up the soil and permitting water and carbon dioxide reach the root system where it is needed. We get asked all the time, "How frequently might somebody get their lawn aeration completed?", and the response differs. Grass with high traffic from children or pets playing should be performed more frequently that a yard that has no traffic. In many cases, it really should be performed every year. A simple test to determine if your yard needs an aeration or not is to water the grass for about five minutes, then immediately examine to see if there is water sitting on the very top of the soil or if there is water running off your lawn. If either of these is found, your grass is quite likely past due for aeration.
- Weekly Lawn Care:Lawns cut on a weekly basis are much healthier than yards that are not. Getting your lawn mowed on a regular basis will improve fresh growth. But Canada Yard Pro doesn’t quit there; we edge your grass to give the manicured, expertly tended look. Just what is Lawn edging? It is when lawn equipment with a blade shears a crisp straight line on the edges of your yard, skirting pathways & driveways, imparting it with a expertly manicured appeal.
- Power Rake: This is certainly a critical element of readying your yard for the summertime. A Power Rake batters dead grass (thatch) from your yard. When the thatch is not disposed of, 2 things take place to harm your yard. The first is that dead grass operates like a sponge which sucks in moisture when you are watering your lawn. This water evaporates before it can get into the ground and the roots of your lawn. The 2nd is, if not performed for a number of years, the Thatch will actually choke out new growth of grass and produce rotting at the foundation of the soil. Canada Yard Pro advises this service be undertaken every year.
- Fertilization: This is a key factor in obtaining a well-balanced yard. A lawn should really be fertilized no less than 3 times per year. The initial treatment needs to be administered in early spring. This helps new growth get a head start. The second treatment should be administered in the beginning of or mid June. This treatment includes nitrogen, a vital element to have healthy grass. This application additionally includes weed control. Broad leaf weeds such as dandelions germinate in June so if seized early, just before they have germinated, (dispersing all over your lawn) there is a better chance of acquiring a weed-free yard. Additional applications can possibly be applied in July and August to put in more nitrogen and weed management to your lawn. The final application should really be executed in late Sept early Oct. This treatment is a winterizer which serves to prepare the lawn for the long frosty months to come, diminishing the amount of winter kill.
- And much more...